Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why ebay Sellers Love Squidoo!

I admit it. I've spent a good amount of money on ebay buying cute bento stuff because I can't find the item that I'm looking for anywhere else. It's nothing to be ashamed of and honestly I was more than pleased with the service, shipping costs and prompt delivery of the products I ordered.

As a member of Squidoo, I've even created lenses about my most used bento making supplies and featured items from my favorite ebay stores. Now I'm earning royalties for referring people which means that I can order even more stuff, guilt-free.

If you are an ebay seller, this is an especially sweet deal because you have the opportunity to showcase your own items!

The best part is that Squidoo just released a brand new club just for bento! Members of The Kawaii Bento Club have the opportunity to write pages and earn money for sharing their bento secrets, recipes, tips and yes, product reviews for their ebay items!

With the super simple publishing platform and an easy-to-use ebay widget that displays and automatically updates with new products, it couldn't get any easier to showcase products, whether they are your own or from a favorite seller.

Make a page! It's totally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment